Monday, August 26, 2013

Coveting....

I'M OBSESSED!!  

All I can think about is my upcoming trip to Italy!  I leave 3 weeks tomorrow and I can't wait!  It's all I can think about! I'm constantly cruising the internet for all things Rome, Tuscany and Positano. I tell myself I'm doing research, like researching restaurants and places to see but really it's all about feeding my luxury obsession. Escaping what I'm really supposed to be doing (like cooking for blog posts and, oh ya... working!) all because I just can't wait to be there!  Everything is booked.  The planes, trains, cars and hotels are confirmed yet I find myself searching out the most beautiful, extravagant hotels there are in each place I'm staying.  Today I'm obsessed with this hotel in Ravello on the Amalfi Coast.  We are booked at the beautiful Villa Gabrisa in Positano so really I have nothing to complain about yet I find myself coveting the magnificent Hotel Caruso


And can you blame me!  Check out the view from the pool!  In my mind I'm there right now!





 And check out the rooms! 


Wouldn't this terrace be the perfect spot for an apertivo at sunset?!


Could you imagine arriving at the hotel in an old-fashioned car like this?  Pure luxury!


And this terrace would be the perfect spot for a romantic dinner! Sigh!


Well I've day dreamed enough for this morning so I guess it's back to work for  me for another 22 sleeps!   

At the risk of being fired, I'd love for you to feed my obsession!  Please let me know what your dream hotel in Positano or the Amalfi Coast is!
  
Ciao for now!
Karen



No comments: